1. How do I make an appointment at iuventus medical center?
For your convenience, you can call us directly or schedule through our website.
2. Is it possible to remain anonymous?
Yes. HIPPA law requires us to keep all treatments and consultations confidential.
3. How can I pay for a consultation?
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment: all major credit and
debit cards, cash, and checks.
4. How long does an appointment last?
Depending on the type of service, initial consultation lasts between 60 to 90 minutes.
Follow-up visits typically last 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Do I need to provide any medical records prior to my first appointment?
No. You will be required to fill out a medical history questionnaire and consent forms
during your initial consultation.
6. Do you offer any special offers, deals or discounts?
Yes. We offer monthly specials and special pricing for multiple sessions/services.
7. Is it possible to have appointments on weekends?
Yes, we offer appointments on Saturdays based on availability. Call our office to
8. Do you offer same day appointments?
Yes, call the office for availability.
9. Can I show up without an appointment?
We accept walk-ins Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 4pm.
10. Many erectile dysfunction (ED) treatments are known to be ineffective, is your ED
Yes. Our ED treatment is 98.5% effective, but if our treatment fails, there will be no
cost for the initial consultation.
11. If the recommended treatment turns out to be ineffective, can I get a refund?
At iuventus medical center, we strive to ensure all patients are successful with their
treatment. Patients are encouraged to provide us with feedback so we can maximize
12. Can I get in touch with my medical provider and ask questions over the phone?
Yes. Established patients are encouraged to contact their medical providers via visits,
phone and/or email if they have questions or concerns.
13. Do you provide financing for services?
Yes. For your convenience we offer in-house financing. Also, we have partnered with the
United Medical Credit to provide you with financing options.
14. Do you take medical insurance?
No. All services provided by iuventus medical center are considered “elective treatments”
and are not covered by insurance.
15. Do you keep the records of your patients?
Yes. HIPPA law requires that we maintain medical records for at least 7 years.
16. Do you provide consultation services at home?
Yes. We offer concierge services for selected treatments. Please contact our office for