How Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Work To Treat Hair Fall Problem?
Hair fall is a common problem, and millions of people are struggling to maintain proper hair growth or length. If you are one of those, we are here to help you. Most often, when the hair fall starts, it goes unnoticed. But suddenly when you see more than 100 strands of hair on the comb, on your pillow, or in the bathroom, you can understand that the concern is serious. You start using various cosmetic shampoos and hair oils, but there is no change. The very first thing that you should do is to understand the reason behind the hair fall. The hair fall can happen due to hormonal changes, stress, or any disease. Unless to try to eradicate the root cause of the hair fall, it becomes difficult to find the right solution to it.
But you do not have to worry about your hair falling anymore. There is the best solution to the hair fall problem, and that is—Platelet Rich Plasma. If you haven’t heard of the treatment, it is the right time you get all the information about PRP treatment for your hair fall. So let’s get started.
What Is Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy And How The Injections Are Useful For Treating Hair Loss?
There have been various studies and research that explain the significance of the treatment in curing the consistent hair fall issue. Yes, the use of PRP is indeed completely new in the world of dermatology, but it is helpful for many patients who are in dire need of help.
Understanding PRP Therapy
PRP, as you already know, stands for “platelet-rich plasma. In the process of PRP, healthcare professionals make use of the high-quality and nutritionally rich plasma present in the blood to cure the ailments in your body. The PRP is not just effective for hair falls, but also for recovering injuries and enhancing the natural growth of the hair. The rich plasma in the body enhanced the collagen level in your body along with the stem cells. This is a natural process and will help you look youthful for a long period. When it comes to hair fall, the nutritionally rich plasma will help in strengthening hair follicles and help in the regrowth of hair.
What Is The Procedure Of PRP For Hair Fall?
The healthcare professionals make use of the PRP injections and inject them at specific locations to regrow the hair naturally. There are three steps involved in the entire process. Once you understand the procedure, it becomes easy to expect the desired results
- The first steps include drawing your blood from specif parts of your body. Usually, the blood is taken from the arms.
- The blood is drawn from the body is passed from the centrifuge. This process is essential as it will help in spinning out the layers of blood in various layers.
- The three different layers are separated in the form—platelet-rich plasma, platelet-poor quality plasma, and finally the red blood cells. The healthcare professional requires platelet-rich plasma to cure the issue of hair fall.
- The healthcare professional will prepare the PRP injections and apply the plasma to the scalp through the syringe.
For Whom Is The PRP Treatment Beneficial?
- The treatment is helpful for people who are suffering from excessive hair fall and hair thinning.
- Some people are suffering from a specific pattern of baldness. The PRP treatment is best for them. People face such issues due to hereditary problems.
- The treatment is helpful for people from ages 18 to 70 years.
- People who wish to strengthen the hair follicles.
Is PRP Treatment Safe And Effective?
As you know that the treatment does not involve any sort of chemicals to be injected into the body. Therefore, it is considered perfectly safe. It is effective for hair fall issues that occur due to a wide range of reasons. According to the survey, people who have undergone the PRP treatment for hair fall have experienced proper regrowth of their hair, elimination of baldness, and an increase in the volume of their hair.
If you are experiencing hair fall and are tired of all the cosmetic solutions, consider PRP treatment. The professionals at Iuventus Medical Center will help you know everything about the treatment and get it done within a short time. And soon you will have a full head of thick, lustrous, and strong hair.